Safety, Peace of Mind and Medical Services is our Priority
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 (coronavirus), Graham Pediatrics of Woodstock is committed to doing our part to help prevent the spreading and exposure of the disease. We want to let you know that we are taking every precaution to keep our patients safe while visiting our office and that we are following strict infection control guidelines:
● Telemedicine. During the COVID-19 period, we are using telemedicine services for sick visits and behavioral services. To schedule an appointment click Request an Appointment
● Curbside Check-In. We are asking that when you arrive at office, wait in your car and inform us via phone of your arrival. We will mark you as ‘waiting’ and give you a call back as soon as a room becomes available.
● Rooms are disinfected before and after each patient.
● Wellness checks (annual health checks) are schedule for the mornings only.
● Sick visits are schedule for the afternoons only.
● Designated rooms are for wellness checks only and sick’s visits only.
● Notify us before your scheduled appointment, if anything has changed regarding an exposure or suspected COVID-19 symptoms, in order for a provider to contact you prior your appointment.
● ONLY patients who have the appointment and parents please come to the visit, as we are trying to minimize contact and spread of the virus.
● Mask are required. Bring and wear a face covering during the visit. Everyone that enters our office needs to be wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, please use a scarf or some type of cloth that covers your nose and mouth the entire time you are in the office.
● Forms requested previously. (tax letters, immunization, 3300s, etc.) Please wait in your car and inform us via phone of your arrival. We will print the forms and they will be brought out to your car.
● All of our staff have their temperatures taken at the start of their shift and are wearing masks all day.