Welcome New Patients
Dear New Patient,
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Graham Pediatrics of Woodstock and to thank you for choosing us to participate in your healthcare. Your child’s health is our priority, so we look forward to providing you with personalized, comprehensive health care focused on wellness and prevention. As continuity and coordination of patient care is essential in meeting your healthcare needs, our physician, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and office staff work closely to achieve that goal.
A pleasant and comfortable visit that builds trust and helps put your child at ease during his or her visit. Also one of our providers are always on call for further questions or emergencies and to provide important continuity of care for our patients.
• We will ask for basic information about your family, your insurance, and your child’s medical history before a first visit if needed.
• Your child’s health is our priority
As immunizations have been one of the single greatest advances in preventative medicine and an essential part of well-child care, at Graham Pediatrics of Woodstock we follow the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and unfortunately delayed schedules are not part of our services. Families that chose our services want to know that they are not potentially exposed to high risk unvaccinated children.
When you arrive at your appointment, please bring the following:
• Your Picture ID
• Your health insurance card, if not available, bring the subscriber’s insurance card along with completed insurance information form
• If you apply to Medicaid and do not have a Medicaid insurance ID number or card, we will be happy to see your child but please bring “ a printed copy of that proof ” that you have applied, otherwise you will be financially responsible for the visit.
• Medical records from your previous pediatrician including child’s immunization or hospital records where baby was delivered.
• If you are a legal guardian, please bring with you a copy of your legal documentation proving guardianship
Bring completed forms or fill them online prior to visit – Click Here
Don’t worry if you forget these but arrive 30-45 minutes early to your appointment to complete the forms in the office. Your first visit will be much quicker should you filled the new patient packet online, print, read, and complete it.
We understand that children can get sick without warning, and we do our best to see them as soon as possible. The earlier you call to schedule an appointment, the more likely you are to get an appointment the same day. Should you call later in the day, we will do our best to provide you with an appointment as soon as possible but may have to schedule your appointment for the next day.
Our staff begin to take appointments at 8:00 a.m. Monday-Friday every day, except holidays
• You can call us to make your appointment
• You can request an appointment online
For your convenience, all patient forms and policies are available here on our website. You may print out and complete any of these forms’ prior to your appointment.
Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Fridays 8:30a.m. – 2:00 p.m.